Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Like An Ant Taking On An Elephant

If I had the time, I'd look for a funny illustration...

I must make this short, since the house needs to be gotten ready for my grandchildren's visit.

This morning I found out (thanks to my husband) that Gil Student wrote about my complaint about him on his blog. So, I replied on Shiloh Musings. Gil Student is one of the super-biggies in the jblog world (he denies we're a community). So, please read my post and comment as you wish, both here and there.

And now, once this is posted etc, I'll have to turn off the computer and get on with:
Camp Savta!
G-d willing, pictures to follow...

2 comments:

Leora said...

Maybe you feel like an ant, but I don't think of you that way. I was very impressed with how you spoke at the blogger convention.

And did you hear the applause? I don't think I'm alone.

Batya said...

leora, thanks
Gil treated me like an "ant," maybe davka because all that applause bothered him. He doesn't seem to be a people person, unless the person is him. But enough of that...

Too bad you weren't here for the convention, you would have really enjoyed it. Only those looking for contraversy didn't.