Friday, August 01, 2008

Skywatch-- Watch Those Gorgeous Skies!


Leora has gotten me involved with Skywatch, a chance to see gorgeous skies from all over the world.
The posting starts Thursday night, and we're supposed to visit as many of the participating blogs as we can.
I'm always looking at the sky and nature and windows and everything as I wander around. But now I make a point to photograph the sky, so I can post about it before the next edition.
That's what I did last night, walking up the hill, during a very subdued sunset. I may not get to post it until next week, but that's ok. G-d willing, it should be in time for the next edition of Skywatch.

2 comments:

Leora said...

If you have any photographs with red, there's also Ruby Tuesday, by Mary the Teach at Work of the Poet.

Batya said...

Thanks!!