Monday, August 25, 2008

Not Too Late

... to see the Jewish Bloggers Convention. You can skip through it by moving the time dot, or whatever it's called. I must admit that I'm a fascinated hearing it again as I was the first time which was in person.

You can hear and see me at 01:50, sort of just before the middle. I'm after Carl (no that's not him pictured above) who is after Bibi Netanyahu. Bibi starts around 01:00, but if you don't have time for his entire session, a short speech then longish answers to questions, listen to what he says just before 01:30 about the History of the Jewish People in the Land of Israel.

Many of you have heard a lot about the conference, and now's your chance to hear it for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I was wondering where the link could be found.

Batya said...

B"H, NBN sent out an emailing to let us know how to access everything.