Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yahoo for Young Eyes

Does your email yahoo? Mine does. I prefer yahoo to gmail and anything to hotmail. But there's a problem.

Recently, yahoo has tried to change to a newer model. When I sign in the new-fangled screen pops up. It's not easy to use, and the font is much too small. Thank G-d I found an icon asking if I want to go back to "the classic yahoo." I enthusiastically clicked it. Not so easy; I had to voluntarily of course answer questions why. I wrote that the writing was too small, and then I wondered. Is it my imagination?

Then the classic appeared. Now, you must have noticed the size font I blog here, zahftig is a good description. Yes, classic is more my size. The new yahoo is tiny.

I remember fighting blogger when it upgraded, and now I've gotten used to the changes and even enjoy many. But here, I can adjust the font easily.

No comments: