Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, and Busier

Today I'm even busier than usual. I didn't do my usual "early cooking" for Shabbat, so I have to do all the cooking today. It's also pool time soon, and the house is more a mess than usual, and my nails just must "be done." Must put the high chair away and all the toys still scattered around the living room. I think I'll skip the laundry. There are enough clean things, so we can wait until next week for that. No, I won't take a picture of the mess. Just use your imagination.

Next week is getting towards the end of summer vacation, but for me it's a "permanent vacation" until further notice. I'm not going back to teaching. No, I'm not officially "retired," no pension. I have to find out how to get my unemployment insurance. Officially I was fired, because I wanted to be to get the "compensation." That will last a bit. What's next on my path? I have no idea. I never expected to be an English teacher and only trained for it after teaching a couple of years. My dream would be to get paid for my writing and photography.

I signed up at Matan for a Bible and Touring course. It's three times a month.

Next week is the much talked about NBN Jbloggers f2f. G-d willing, I'll have a sign-up poster for those willing to host the Kosher Cooking Carnival and JPIX. If you're interested in hosting,please let me know. Hope to see you there, either in person or via the technology!

Getting late already, and I'm really much too busy to be on the computer!

2 comments:

Leora said...

Bible and touring sounds like it could be a good fit for you...keep us posted!

Have a Shabbat Shalom.

Batya said...

G-d willing...
And Shabbat Shalom to you, too.