Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Didn't Sleep Much

The good news is that I managed to set up the TV reception all by myself. I'm sure my sons and daughters, too, will be proud of me when they hear. They should know where their talents come from.

The bad news is that the show which went on right afterwards and sucked me in to watch was one of those horrendous Left wing propaganda pieces Israeli TV is notorious for. It aimed at humanizing the police and soldiers who performed Disengagement. That's how Israel Broadcasting Authority celebrates three years after Disengagement. Maybe there have been better programs, which I had missed, since our TV's little 3 shekel fuse burnt out before Pesach.

I got to bed much later than usual or planned, doubly, since after watching the show, I blogged about it.

But now for more good news, I'm B"H feeling better and plan on going to the pool soon, yes, this morning. My neighbor/doctor and I agree that it must have been a "summer flu," which B"H flew away.

No comments: