Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally Ate Something

And blog carnival is feeling better too. It's finally online again. So you can send your posts for kcc via bc. Check my sidebar for the link.

I woke up about an hour ago, wondering what to eat. All I could think of was some sort of toast, which I don't have, so I zapped a frozen pita and ate most of it with olive oil. That's all I could handle. I hadn't had a proper meal since a couple of hours before Shabbat. During the afternoon I ate some of my grapes. The super-organic grapes which grow next to my house.

It's 2:30 in the morning. I've been sleeping on and off for over 28 hours, lost all time of day and night.

4 comments:

Leora said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I read your first post about not feeling well, but your second post was already up, so I can see recovery is in your future.

What's Acomol? Sounds like you needed rest. Busy week!

Batya said...

Thanks
It was a bit crazy being so "publicly ill." I had 2 guests and we were guests, and I had the shiur here.

Acomol is what's used here instead of asprin. It's not the same, but that's what we can easily buy.

Baleboosteh said...

Sounds like you are getting better which is great to hear!
Take care :)

Batya said...

baleboosteh! I'm so glad to hear from you! thanks for your wishes, all the best and regards