Thursday, August 07, 2008

More?


Flattery can get you to make me list more favorite blogs, but I think I've reached my limit for the next few months at least. Ilana actually listed me first this time. How could I refuse such a nice request? But please, that's it. OK?
I'll be very busy the next few days, so please would you readers, especially Ilana and Leora, let the other bloggers know that I've awarded them the prize. I have a very busy couple of days coming up, including starting a couple of hours from now.
Drum roll:

Yes, please don't be offended if you haven't been listed. I did one of these memes last week. Please complain in the comments.

5 comments:

Leora said...

Great list! I had to check out Crimea first, before adding my comment. Thanks for playing along, and making blogging fun. On one of my posts I called this "hakarat hatov", recognition of good.

frumhouse said...

Thank you so much for listing me! Of course, you know the feeling is mutual!

Batya said...

leora, Leah of Crmea is an old friend. We knew each other before college, and actually she's an aunt-in-law of another jblogger. I know other in-laws of the same blogger. It's not for me to blog about...

ahh, frumhouse...

Jacob Da Jew said...

Todah Rabah!

Batya said...

my pleasure