Friday, July 21, 2006

from the first batch of pictures

Yes, I bought a camera, the Canon 620. It's 7 pixels, I think, so the mess comes out much too clearly. Let's see who can recognize all the people in the pictures, including the ones on the walls!

I also used it while I was waiting for a ride home. It was one of those typical "tremping" days.
Since the 473 doesn't come into Shiloh in the morning anymore, I went down for a ride, without really thinking about the time. Immediately I had a ride out to a place my cousin could meet me. Then later, to go home, I immediately, before she was even on her way home, got a ride to Eli, got off at the "road," and there was a bullet-proof moetza (from our local council) bus which dropped me off at the Shiloh junction, where I waited and waited and waited and took a pictures of the guards and waited some more until I finally got a ride home.






No comments: