Monday, July 17, 2006

quick notes

Something strange here, but I'll write anyway.
Bought the canon A620 in Jerusalem for various reasons among them the importance of patronizing Israeli stores and... needing the service, which includes being able to ask tons of questions over the next few months until I'm an expert. When I played around with one of them last night, I saw that it's easier for me to use the screen when it's on an arm and flexible. My eyes are ok for my age, but I do suffer from the far-sightedness that is normal. Also, buying in NY is a by, by after the money's paid, since I live here. I won't be able to keep asking in the store.

Jerusalem was very "ordinary" today. I contrast it with the days when the fear of terrorism was so strong here, but places like Tzfat, Kiryat Shmoneh and Haifa thought it was insane to go to Jerusalem.

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

yay for new camera :)

(and helping the israeli economy)

Batya said...

thanks
My ds#1 and I played with it last night. He's drooling over it. His "dream" camera. If I see one like it much, much cheaper in NY, maybe I'll get it for him. Though I really think it's important to shop here.