Tuesday, July 04, 2006

not for the short-armed

You know me. I'm not afraid of change and modernity. But I must admit that the contortions I must get into to stick my "new memory key" into the back of the computer are pushing, or should I say, stretching things a bit too far.

The "tower" is deep, and it's also piled with all sorts of things. In order to find the "hole" I need, I have to almost climb on top of the printer, stretching my arm and entire body. Remember I need my eyes back there to also see the right spot. Somehow it takes a few tries, and by the time I finally succeed, I'm in pain.

Rumor has it that the new towers have openingings in front. I guess, I'll have to consult with the maven.

Now to get ready for a swim and relax that arm, neck and shoulder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can get a cable that will go from the socket to somewhere near the monitor. rather cheap, and easy to find at any computer shop.

Batya said...

Wow!

Thanks, you mean that I'm not the only blogger (computer-user) with such problems?