Friday, July 14, 2006

More on the digital

The more I research the better. Thanks to all those who have been helping.

Now I know that there's a great difference in how long the batteries last. I'm going to have to be able to use them for a good 16 hours or more without being in some place to recharge when I come back home, G-d willing, with Nefesh B'Nefesh. I'd hate to find myself changing multiple batteries as often as I had changed film last year. They're not cheap either. My husband has one of the expensive cameras with a special rechargable battery. I understand that there's a series with ordinary AA's.

I also need quick reactions between pressing the button and from picture to picture.

There are already Cannon cameras in the family, so we have some of the equipment which is only needed once. Does it pay to stick with Cannon? Or is there a camera which is so much better that it pays to get it even though the equipment isn't compatible? I don't want to spend all that much, tops around $200; a bit more if there really are more advantages.

Thanks

2 comments:

Ezzie said...

1 advantage of the Canon Powershots are they only use 2 AA's...

Batya said...

How many hours do they last?