Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Don't Worry!


I'm just spending a lot of my computer time preparing the next Havel Havelim, so I won't be posting much for the next few days.

Hint, hint!!

Don't you see how hard I've been working--

the picture! So please help this ol' lady out and not only send me
your posts for #77 HH, but if you see something that should be included, don't
be shy, send me the link. And while you're at it, if you see any posts suitable
for the
Kosher Cooking Carnival, please
send them, too. Either send to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com or via Conservative
Cat's
handy form or the blogcarnival one, and at the same time you may
discover other carnivals to visit and enter...

ps I finally found some great clipart! Don't you think?

2 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Very cool clip-art indeed! Thanks for the link.

Batya said...

My pleasure!

Real wild on the keyboard, like Jerry Lee Lewis!