Monday, July 10, 2006

hard to obey these orders


For the past few weeks, I've had pain in my heel and arch of one foot. It starts after basketball, which I love to play--just once a week, for barely an hour. After a few days to taking it easy, it feels fine; though I can't wear my really flat shoes, nor walk barefoot anymore.

I was told to rest it, since it's some sort of inflammation. That's hard, very hard for me. But especially since I was in real pain at the wedding we went to last week, I guess I have no choice. I'm going to have to find ways to exercise or I'll have sleeping problems. I'm just one of those people who must be active, at least an hour a day. I need to swim or walk or folk dance. Best is more than one activity.

Blogging's great, but...

2 comments:

Wormie said...

I hope you're feeling better!
If you need to rest, you can always use the time to crochet!

Batya said...

Crocheting saves me!