Monday, July 10, 2006

Post-HH, and the Carnivals Go On

First a little post Havel Havelim reflections.

I must admit that as much as I enjoy hosting them, it gets harder as it gets better, since better in the carnival business means bigger. One good thing that has increased is the amount of bloggers who send in their suggested links. As hosts, we have the option of "choosing" and "rejecting" as we see fit. But I very rarely reject any posts.

There's such a richness now in Jewish-Israeli blogging. If you look at my attempts to host Havel Havelim, you'll see a big change, even from eleven months ago. And here's my first one from just fourteen months ago. It was such a technical challenge to get all the links working. I really didn't know what I was doing.

A few months ago I started the Kosher Cooking Carnival, hint! hint! please send me your posts. Good basic cooking is great to have on your blog, if you want to bring more "visitors." People always check recipes on the internet.
  • recipes
  • memories
  • traditions
  • trivia
  • annecdotes
  • opinions and reviews
  • Jewish Law
  • How to's
  • jokes
Please send your links either to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com or via Conservative Cat's handy form or the blog carnival one. And if you're interesting in hosting one, please let me know. Thanks




And for a carnival update, so far this week...

I was so busy with HH that I almost missed the deadline for BOMS, but, TG, made it in, just under the wire! Thanks, Gary!

There's also the 9th Carnival of Family Life.

So as you see,

there's plenty to read!

No comments: