Saturday, July 22, 2006

Not the last post, but...

I still have lots to do before going to New York.

First, a reminder, I won't have much computer access. There will be days without any at all. I didn't borrow a computer for this visit. I hope the emails won't overwhelm me when I do "check in." So if you're among those who "forward" articles, please don't.

I've arranged for friends to guest-blog, so there should be new posts on me-ander and Shiloh Musings. Keep checking.

Sarah has also volunteered to host the next Kosher Cooking Carnival. So send her your recipes.

I hope to meet whomever I can, especially at the August 1 One Year after Disengagement AFSI event.

Pray for the wounded and kidnapped here in Israel. Pray that the government and army will get some "seichel," common sense.

Shavua Tov, Shavua yoter Tov, a better week!
G-d willing, but it's up to us!

No comments: