Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Light Blog "Housekeeping"

I'm pretty lazy about housekeeping, whether the house we really live in or my blog tasks.  I'm embarrassed to say that not only don't I have an up to date template which can list blogs I follow, but I don't get around to adding to my blogroll often enough.  I do add upcoming Kosher Cooking Carnival hosts and dates once they're set, because otherwise things will get very difficult and embarrassing.

Finally, I added  upcoming first-time hosts to my blogroll.
The "Bima Ima"

Adventures in Mama-Land
Shimshonit
 
They're all wonderful blogs and bloggers.  I trust that you'll visit them.
 
Not only is my timing rather off, but my camera is pretty slow to click; I think it's called shutter lag or something like that.  I spent ages trying to get just the right image when I was waiting for my bus to come.  I kept focusing on a bus which had the outdoors reflected from a window quite a distance away, but by the time my camera reacted, there was always somebody blocking it.
 

4 comments:

Leora said...

I don't like housekeeping, either. Mostly the real kind. I can do a little of the blog kind.

Not sure what you did want, but you got an interesting photo. A bit surreal.

Batya said...

I kept aiming at the reflection of the window and trees, but each time the shutter finally clicked most of it was blocked. It was surreal.

Phyllis Sommer said...

thanks for the links! :-)

i'm terrible at updating my blogroll. i keep saying i'm just going to delete the whole thing and that way no one can feel bad except ME - LOL. oh well...

Batya said...

My pleasure, I like your blog.

My blogroll is full of inactive ones, but I don't have the time or interest in cleaning. Maybe if I set up the new blogger template...

...but the "new" is pretty old, and I'd hate to do all that work and then get an announcement that there's another new one to adjust to. So I'll wait for the next new blogger changes...