Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jack's HH

Jack, the Havel Havelim "owner" is hosting this week's edition.  There's plenty to read, and some of the posts look so interesting that I started "clicking" to take a peek before writing this reminder post.  I don't think that ever happened before.

I can't believe that I volunteered to host the one which scheduled four weeks from now, if my math is right.  Asking the date is one of the first things the neurologists do to see how "with it" the patients are.  Now that I'm home taking care of my father and not teaching, I rarely know the date.  I wouldn't be surprised to forget and suddenly become inundated with posts automatically sent by blog carnival.

And talking about that, please don't forget to send in posts about kosher food for the Kosher Cooking Carnival, which I'm hosting pretty soon.  It's not just a recipe carnival, because kosher food isn't just about eating.  And if you'd like to host one, please let me know.

No comments: