Wednesday, October 04, 2006

25 years?

25 years? Is there anything you've done on a regular basis for 25 years? Some bloggers aren't even 25 years old.

I'm well past that age, but I can't think of one thing I've done or been relied upon to do every year for 25 years. 25 years ago our elder son was born, and then a month and a half later we moved to Shiloh. So, for 25 years, since September 1st we've lived in Shiloh. We've changed; Shiloh has changed.

25

Jack has been leining on Yom Kippur for 25 years. That is totally extraordinary.

Hat tip to daled amos.

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

it is an amazing achievement!

(and i'm one of those who are not quite 25 yet...)

Batya said...

amazing for sure

Shiloh is the first place my husband and I have lived in for 25 years.

Jack Steiner said...

I appreciate the comments, but really I am just a guy who was lucky enough to be a part of it.

Jack Steiner said...

P.S. I didn't mean that to sound snarky. I really do appreciate your comments.