Monday, October 30, 2006

Moms for Modesty

I've just discovered Moms for Modesty, and I must say that I agree!

Moms for Modesty Mission Statement

As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.

  • I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
  • I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
  • I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
  • I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great Blog, just found it, i wish you hatzlocha rabba!!

and yes tzenious is something that needs chizuk.

check out my blog too when u have a chance

wendy said...

That is great! They do grow up too fast...

Batya said...

thanks, nuch, I, bli neder, will

Wendy, it's not that they're growing up, it's more the confusion they face when being forced to confront sexuality when they're much too young.