Thursday, October 05, 2006

Personal....Vanities


Maybe that's not the greatest title I could have chosen, but it's not that easy to cleverly link the Carnival of the Vanities with the Personal Growth Carnival.

Yes! There I did it, in just one sentence. One's a niche carnival on a specific subject, personal growth, with lots of variations, while the other is... just like its title, vanities. It includes posts, considered "their best," sent in by bloggers.

One thing they do have in common (besides some of my posts, of course,) is that there really are lots of good things to read.

And now, before I attack the chicken, dishes and other pre-Shabbat and holiday chores, another reminder:

I'm collecting posts for the "post-Simchat Torah Havel Havelim" and for the 11th Kosher Cooking Carnival!

Please send me any suitable posts you've written or read. And you can certainly have more than one "helping." There's room for one and all.

I hope to have a section in HH on "funny things on the way to the succah" and lots of picture posts, besides the usual politics, religion etc.

How about an illustrated "how to cook..." for KCC?

The deadline for HH is before Shabbat/Simchat Torah, and the deadline for KCC is the following week.

You can either mail the links to me at shilohmuse at yahoo dot com or via the blog carnival site.

Thanks

No comments: