Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Bought It!

I was so confident that the dress had been sold that I walked into the store and looked for it.  At first I was so relieved not to find it, but then, there it was waiting for me.  Why else would it still be there after all this time?  I tried it on again.  Yes, besides needing something for the low "V" neckline, which I can use for other outfits, it was made for me. 

The skirt is lined, so it doesn't need a slip.  It's of a very good fabric which doesn't wrinkle, packs easily.  It's the "icing on the cake*" for my new "slimmed down" wardrobe.

Of course, I still need more "everyday" tops which I haven't been able to find.

*Never reward with food.  Don't use food as a comfort, not for yourself, kids, grandkids etc.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Titchadshi! May you wear it in good health!

Batya said...

Thanks, G-d willing.