Wednesday, June 02, 2010

This Time It Was Open

Some of you may remember that a few months ago I fell in love.  No, not a baby or older person or pet, but with a shop window.  I saw dresses in the window which I've been dreaming about ever since.  B"H, thank G-d, the store was closed at the time.  It was too early in the morning.

This week I wasn't so lucky, and it was our wedding anniversary, the fortieth, certainly a milestone which I deserve to celebrate in multiple ways.  Nu, so how could I not enter?

Sales items are in the back.  There were dressy tops, nice enough to wear to the most elegant of weddings any place in the world for only NS99.  There were skirts that shimmered and would make a stroll look like a dance and dresses, too, for just a bit more money.

Not to leave you in further suspense... I got myself a top.  Now I just need an excuse to wear it.

No comments: