Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another: G-d's In Charge, Siyata d'Shamya, Story

Those of you who read this blog regularly/frequently know that I had a job as EFL teacher substitute at the beginning of the year in an excellent girls high school.  I left it early, because I just couldn't concentrate with my father living with us.  I'm not designed for heavy stress. 

Since I was on the staff, I was added to all sorts of email groups from the office, and I never asked to be taken off.  Usually I just delete whatever they send, but there was something in the title of one just now, that got me curious:
"We're all supporting --"
I read it and discovered that a staff member's daughter will be undergoing neurosurgery tomorrow.  Well, not only do I know the woman, I know her husband, one of their children studied with one of mine, I taught one of their sons, and... yes, the girl was a student of mine.

Please pray for a refuah shleimah, a complete and speedy recovery for:
Aviva bat Yael

Tizku l'mitzvot
May you be rewarded with more mitzvot

1 comment:

Shira at Table Poetry said...

Wishing her the very best of health, refuah shlema, and a speedy recovery.