Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blocking The Bus Stop, Isn't It A Crime?

I know that Israel has traffic cops.  I was once caught and fined for jaywalking.  And recently we were in a tremp when the driver was ticketed for holding his phone to his ear (yes, a phone call) when driving.  And I know of people who've had to pay fines to rescue their cars after towing and all sorts of other illegal use and potentially dangerous driving of their vehicles.

One of my pet peeves is being forced to walk on the road, by the traffic, because cars are parked on the sidewalks.  In Israel, it's illegal to park at bus stops.  So, why was this #18 bus stop totally full of vehicles?



I guess what I really should have done was to take a picture from the rear showing all the numbers and send it to the police.

No comments: