Monday, March 23, 2009

No Cavities! So, I Bought Myself A....

... it should be easy to guess. Yes! I got a digital scale. Right now it's safely away.

I won't have to go to my neighbor's to weigh myself any more. I just have to start on mine and see what it says. Scales frequently differ in their readings.

Re: the dentist. We've been going to the same one for over twenty years already, if I'm not mistaken. In recent years I've just been getting cleanings, check-ups and having old fillings replaced. So, Baruch Hashem, bli eyin haraa, I really can't complain.

It's amazing how serious I'm getting about my diet. Maybe I shouldn't use the "d" word. I don't feel like I'm dieting. Thank G-d I've found a way to choose food, which satisfies me and has less calories than my body needs.

Last night I told the young woman who showed up that I can help coach/encourage her to follow any diet her sick fund dietitian recommends. I don't claim to be a dietitian. I'm just a "coach."

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Titchadshi on the new scale, and may you literally use it in good health!

Batya said...

Mrs. S. thanks so much, G-d willing it'll be a very good investment for my health and many others.