Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Doubt, Law & Order, Special Victims, The Best TV Series

I have no idea which season we're watching now, but it's great. I think it's even better than the previous ones. Last night we saw one with so many twists and turns in the plot and the greatest TV acting.


We're in the season in which Olivia, Mariska Hargitay, returned. Was that after the actress had a baby?
We also watch CSI. I prefer the Los Vegas one, but for some reason, Israel IBA is repeating the previous season, the one we just saw.
Those are the only two shows I watch, besides a bit of news. I need some new movies, since I've seen my collection enough. I'd love to get Seraphic Secrets's Within These Walls. He has tempted me with the background story of his research.

4 comments:

Pesky Settler said...

We watch Law & Order 'classic', SVU, CSI: Vegas and NY, NCIS... and a bunch of other things off the computer.

Batya said...

I never tried that. My baby has his computer on NJ tv.

RivkA with a capital A said...

I also want to watch that movie.

If you get a copy, wanna come over and watch together?

Batya said...

Sounds great. I have a "minu'i" at Ozen Shlishi, which I haven't finished. We'll have to make a date.