Sunday, March 22, 2009

Me? The Dieting Diet Maiven?

Could it be?
Yes, it could
Something's coming, something good...

Well, not only have I already lost 17 pounds on my Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet, but I actually started a diet support group, and we've already met twice.

At this point, I'm not taking money. It's practice for me to see if I can really pull it off. So not only do I have a "public diet," I have people trying to imitate it. Now I have to buy a scale, since the women insist on being weighed and my keeping score.

I really like helping people and figuring out how to help them solve their problems.

2 comments:

Mr Bagel said...

Good Luck Batya!

Hey check out this blogger for KCC:
http://arabchickandjewishchick.blogspot.com/

Batya said...

Thanks

What a treat to hear from you. Please send my love to the baleboosteh.