Monday, March 16, 2009

Long Day, Not Over

I was up at 4am, so I could take the 6:30am bus. What am I going to do next week when I have to take the 6am bus?

After two lectuers, back-to-back at Matan about the ancient Prophets, Eliyahu and Elisha, I was tired. It was the first time I had learned anything about them.

Then I went to downtown, center of Jerusalem and met two of my daughters for lunch. And then we shopped. Actually, I didn't buy anything.

Then I got a ride to Ofra, since my daughter had brought her car. Then I tremped (hitchiked) home.

Then I ate and got the house ready for the first successful meeting of my diet group. Only a couple of women came, but I think it went well.

I put a wash in the machine. I don't want to fall asleep now, even though I need to. Law & Order's on tonight.

I have to post the 2nd edtion of the Blogging About Losing Weight Carnival. Not tonight. I'm too tired.

No comments: