Friday, March 13, 2009

WEJEW Question

I opened an account on WEJEW. It is easy to use, etc, but I have a bissel problem. For some reason, I can't get the movies onto my blogs.

Something goes wrong between pasting the code and publishing the post. A section of the code disappears, and nothing appears except in "Edit Html." I'm just curious if anyone else is having the problem. My blogger templates are old. I'm wondering if that's somehow connected to the problem. I never redid the template when blogger went beta.

Time to attack the kitchen and house to prepare for Shabbat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Shlomo Wollins - founder of WeJew.com - we have upgraded our entire video and embedding platform on WeJew - any problems you may have experienced are likely solved - enjoy our site! WeJew now has over 4,000 videos from full-length movies to short clips covering all areas of Jewish and Israel life!

Batya said...

Shlomo, I'm really impressed that you care enough to comment on a simple blog like mine. I've continued using wejew with more success than before.

I like the idea that all of the videos are "clean," no upleasant "surprises."

Thanks