Monday, March 09, 2009

Hungry!

Call me a wimp, whatever you want. I don't like to fast. According to Jewish Law, the day before Purim is a fast day, to commemorate the fast of the Jews of Persia when they realized that Haman had the power to destroy/murder them all.

I'm hungry. I never liked fasting. I think of food all the time. I miss my coffee and I even miss drinking water.

My body hurts; I'm hungry.

I usualy adjust to it mid-afternnoon.

I'm making lots of spelling mistakes, typos galore.

I'm just one of those people who needs food.

Wash #3 is in the machine, and all I can think about is food.

I'm tired, too.

I'm cold from not eating.

Enough kvetching.

Must make up the shopping list. My husband is going down to shop. He fasts better than me. So does his sister. They can go the day without food for no reason. I can't.

Time to start cooking.

Blogger must be "fasting," since it's spellcheck is striking or something.

No comments: