Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Purim #2, Shushan Purim, What Should I Do?

I must get myself ready to go hear Megillah Reading #4, the final of this years series. And then I'll get ready and give out "Mishloach Manot," the Purim food gifts. But after that, I really don't have anything to do.

My husband went to work, and I guess I'll just eat the required feast by myself. There is plenty to eat in the house.

Yesterday the kids, our wonderful sons, cooked lots of meat, much more than I usually eat. They also made salads and vegetables. I also made some vegetables, and I had a bite of pitta from my Yemenite neighbors. Later in the evening I had an apple. That's how full I was.

It's still Purim here, and I guess I'll post pictures including of my costume later.

Sorry for typos, blogger's spellcheck is on "holiday."

2 comments:

Maya / מיה said...

Happy Shushan Purim! I'll come join you for your Purim feast!! ;) You're leftovers sound so amazing to me right now...

Batya said...

We'll have to f2f sometime. I wandered around giving out a few Mishloach Manot and talked to friends. It was nice. And then I had a quiet meal alone...
And I'm watching "Romancing The Stone."