Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks To The New Brain Cells...

My computer's, not mine, though I could use an increase...

For the past few months the computer couldn't handle the IBA, radio and tv news. There was a time I could listen while working on the computer, and then everything just got so slow.

It's now about 7am, and I've already heard/watched last night's IBA TV news. I mostly listened, but switched "windows" to watch when it seemed particularly interesting. After that I heard the "live" English REKA radio news, and now I have "Reshet Gimmel's" pleasant Hebrew music in the background.

I'll have to go off line soon, leave the computer, because it's Friday morning and I have too much to do. My husband has his turn in the Begin Center, so I have to do everything here. Plus my married daughter is coming, meaning that I have to get the house ready for the family.

Shabbat Shalom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shabbat Shalom, Batya.

Thanks for visiting.

Batya said...

My pleasure! I love your blog.