Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For The First Time In 39 Years Of Marriage...

...my husband and I are on antibiotics simultaneously. Yes, it's true.

We're not the type to go to doctors and so rarely get medicine of any kind. I can't remember the last time either of us have been prescribed antibiotics. We both tend to frighten the germs away by other means. He tried that last week and failed.

So when I started feeling that uncomfortable feeling in my throat, I knew that there was a bug in the house. And I didn't want mine to get as big and dangerous as my husband's, so I checked the clinic schedule and made an appointment for this morning.

I asked the doctor about babysitting, just to be sure. "Not this week." So I won't be able to see the young man walking yet.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Refuah shlaimah to both of you.

Batya said...

Mrs. S, thanks so much!