Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The 25 Pound Milestone!

Yes! I'm twenty-five pounds, or about twelve kilo less than I was about a half a year ago when I went on the Start Fresh Diet. I finished their basic five week program, and now I'm continuing eating well, never hungry and still losing weight!

At this point, I don't think it's good to say I'm "on a diet." I try to explain that I've changed my eating habits, and that's how I'm losing weight. If I ever went back to my previous food choices, the weight would rapidly return.

My basic diet is the one I learned form Start Fresh.

I'm half way down to where I'd like to be, but I don't know if my body will get that thin. I'm just as curious as you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well-done! I lost almost 10 kilos two years ago and have more or less managed not to regain them.

RivkA with a capital A said...

Wow!! Good for you!!

Batya said...

ilanadavita, what's your secret?

thanks, RivkA