Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Birthday Celebrating

My Diet Support Group surprised me with a gorgeous plant. I don't charge, since I consider what I'm doing as my training. Next year I plan on marketing and charging for my services.



Everyone is losing weight and feeling better. I keep stressing that our object must be to find a way of eating which will facilitate a lower weight. It has to be something we can live with forever. There is no such thing as "after the diet." If you plan for a "diet and after" you'll just gain weight back. Weight loss should be slow, actually, the slower the better.

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

I just try to stick with my current eating plan, which works pretty well for me, and focus on eating proper serving/portion sizes and exercising routinely...restricting myself too much just doesn't work in the long term!

Batya said...

good idea
I'm losing more since I started the once a week splurge.