Friday, January 28, 2005

misc.

first, I don't know if I'll have time until Sunday to continue with my report on T'hilim, Psalms, Kohelet, Ecclesiastes. Sorry

Finally replaced the antenna that fell off my cell phone; hope I didn't make myself sick using it without the antenna. apparently the antenna filters out some of the radiation. I asked in a few "Orange" stores, but they don't supply it and told me to go very "out of my way" to the service centers. But Wed. when I asked in the Malcha mall store, they gave me an address in Geula, near town. So a day later, I got it. Not too expensive, but quick, polite service.

I walked a few miles around town. And that was after my strenguous exercise class, and then I danced at a wedding. The band was great, irresistable. And now I'm trying to open my eyes and get my fingers unstuck to write a musing that has been driving my brain crazy. Why I won't be at this Sunday's giant rally.

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: