Sunday, January 30, 2005

quoted

I know that I'm in the minority in terms of Yesha supporters when I say that I won't be going to tonight's demonstration. And now, Arutz 7 readers won't expect me to be there.

It really does bother me that I don't trust the Israeli government, nor its judicial system. I feel like I'm a lone voice, crying out in the wilderness. It's a comfort to hear from people who agree, but...

Honestly I do hope that there is a large enough turn-out so that nobody can ignore that masses, the majority of Israelis, are against giving our land to terrorists. And yes, Gush Katif and Northern Shomron are all part of Eretz Yisrael. And remember, if G-d forbid we fail, our precious country will just be chopped up more and more.

You can't be a little bit pregnant. The baby is formed, before the "belly" shows.

Sharks aren't satisfied with a finger; it just whets their appetites.

1 comment: