Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Bissel Updating

I'm on facebook more and find myself posting short unadorned messages which once would be embellished into blog posts.  Some of my blogger friends are there, too, messaging away with one and two sentence ditties.  I have a twitter account, but I don't check it at all.  I just have it set up to post my blog posts. 

And there has been a problem with blog carnival making it almost impossible to send links.

If you're a facebook friend, you know that I'm very cold, especially sitting here in the den.  Winter is much harder on me than summer was.  It used to be that both were awful and I only functioned a couple of weeks a year. 

It's hard to be clever when your fingers are frozen.

I'm not getting enough exercise so I look or feel heavier.  I know that I'm eating basically the same as when I was thinner, but I'm doing less.  That's not good.  But I'll, G-d willing, get back on target.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Wednesday which means that Shabbat is rapidly approaching.  The weeks just fly by...

And how are you?

2 comments:

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
I love winter! When I start to be able to breathe, everyone else starts being cold. I sympathize with the frozen fingers though. I've had to type in unheated rooms and it's not easy.
My husband doesn't like going out into the cold either. He just bought rollers for his bike. The bike sits on, slightly in, the rollers and then he pedals normally. It's cheaper than buying a stationary bike and it's much smaller too.

Batya said...

We're all different. My father can't take the cold at all now. He's the only one to wear long sleeves in AZ in the summer.